Please Remember Your Seatbelts!! ... OMG amazing progress!!

Dear god! I am crying so hard looking at my kids. I am so sorry for this family and i can not imagine the pain of not knowing what is to come. I am a firm believer in seat belts! They seem to be uncool to kids or they just forget. I believe by starting them young it becomes second nature. But we all know that we can't be with them every second of the day. I really am hoping for the best for this little girl! Just don't stop believing ............

I will take the risk of offending anyone reading this ... our God is an AWESOME GOD!!!

The prayers offered by complete strangers, the skill of the trauma teams, the community support ... have brought about some amazing progress by young Caisla. But ALL credit must go to our Lord in heaven who so obviously loves this girl and is providing what she and her family need to go on.

Thank you to everyone here for your thoughts and prayers ... and if you've missed anything ... here's the link to her mom's blog:
http://www.myspace.com/galbug1600

Baby steps for sure ... but PRAISE THE LORD! that she's making them at all!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
ABSOLUTELY!

Hubby being an EMT and me always wearing a selt belt was automatically instill in both of us and passing it down to our daughter as well. It may be uncomfortable but it does save lives! I've never been in a serious auto accidents.

Prayers sent!

Just a sidenote.....

We recently had a similar accident here but at highway speeds; I believe it was the day before this girl's accident. Two sisters one 16 the other 12 on their way to school lost control (possibly a deer jumped out in front of them...). Their car was T-boned the same way. I believe the girl (12) who was the passenger was wearing her seatbelt, but it did not save her. The impact of the crash sent the car batteries flying and the engines as well. The guy driving the truck that hit them was NOT wearing his belt and suffered 9 breaks in his upper legs and pelvis. Older sister was slightly injured, but nothing serious.

I am grateful this girl was still in town when the accident occured..... it would have been so much worse if it had not.

She is making teriffic progress; as I said before youth is on her side!

Quote:
You sure didn't offend me.......Glory to God!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!! We do serve an AWESOME God that still answers prayers!!!!!!! I am so glad to hear this. I am going to anounce it at our church tonight and let them know how Caisla is doing. Praise the Lord!!!!!!! I am full of smiles and I think I'm gonna cry. Thank you Lord for these little blessings you have given us.

I am still keeping Caisla in my prayers...I have a daughter her age... it really hits close to home...she thinks nothing bad can happen to her..I am going to show her this post... I am praying Caisla and her family get their christmas miracle(it can happen I got mine 13 years ago)...hugs to Caisla, her family and friends... and most of all god

Back
Top Bottom