Please say a prayer for "Baby" Hatcher :(

Chickie Mamma

Farmer at Heart
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Sherman, CT
Hello, I need my BYC'ers Prayers for a 2 year old baby tonight. This baby's older brother is a friend and a classmate of my son's. "Baby" Hatcher was born with a heart deformity from birth and has gone for "another" open heart surgery this past Wednesday. The surgeons were unable to fix it. He was born with only 2 chambers and they were going to try to separate the 2 into 4. He is now on a list for a transplant, but is too risky to undergo this surgery without this new medication they just put him on. Please pray that this new medication works and he is given another chance. Such a happy baby, I am sick over this... His mother asked me to just say a prayer.. Thanks soooo much
sad.png

OOh, so sad. I hate when kids are so sick like that, its heartbreaking to see.
hit.gif

I'll be keeping him in my thoughts..
fl.gif

Thanks guys! It is very upsetting. His brother came to my son's b-day party today because she wanted him to have some normalcy. I ran into his mother tonight and asked how everything went Wednesday night (she told me the beginning of the week what was going on).. she just started to cry, I started to cry, and she asked me to just pray for him. The more support the better. Thank You All !!

hugs.gif
for baby Hatcher and his Parent and Brother. I will Pray for all of them and ask that he be healed in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Back
Top Bottom