Please say a prayer for "Baby" Hatcher :(

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Chickie Mamma, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Hello, I need my BYC'ers Prayers for a 2 year old baby tonight. This baby's older brother is a friend and a classmate of my son's. "Baby" Hatcher was born with a heart deformity from birth and has gone for "another" open heart surgery this past Wednesday. The surgeons were unable to fix it. He was born with only 2 chambers and they were going to try to separate the 2 into 4. He is now on a list for a transplant, but is too risky to undergo this surgery without this new medication they just put him on. Please pray that this new medication works and he is given another chance. Such a happy baby, I am sick over this... His mother asked me to just say a prayer.. Thanks soooo much [​IMG]

2. Rooster#3

Rooster#3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2009
    wisconsin
    [​IMG] [​IMG] hope he does good [​IMG]

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    OOh, so sad. I hate when kids are so sick like that, its heartbreaking to see. [​IMG]
    I'll be keeping him in my thoughts.. [​IMG]

4. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Thanks guys! It is very upsetting. His brother came to my son's b-day party today because she wanted him to have some normalcy. I ran into his mother tonight and asked how everything went Wednesday night (she told me the beginning of the week what was going on).. she just started to cry, I started to cry, and she asked me to just pray for him. The more support the better. Thank You All !!

5. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    hugs and prayers!

Micah

6. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    prayeers said and I will keep on praying for him

7. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] for baby Hatcher and his Parent and Brother. I will Pray for all of them and ask that he be healed in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

8. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    I will be praying for him too. So sad, but miracles DO still happen!

9. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Prayers and best wishes sent. [​IMG]

10. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I will definitely keep them in my thoughts and prayers. Praying the medicines work and that he can get a new heart soon. God bless them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by