1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

please say a prayer for DH update on post #1

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by piecemaker, Sep 29, 2008.

1. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    he is having heart cath done tomorrow with possible by pass. We have been on pin and needles. His doctor was on vacation and he didn't want anyone else to do it. So we had to wait 2 weeks. Can you say STRESS. I know God will watch over him and the doctors. Will be glad when we know what they find out.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for your prayers
    Theresa

Thank you sooooo much for the prayers. They were received and DH missed the by pass boat for now. He had 2 out of 3 arteries block 1 was 70% and other was 80% plus blocked. Will be in ISU for the next 2 days to make sure the stints are ok. The bad block was is a place that is hard to put a stint in if things hold he'll be ok. Small chance he'll still need the bypass. Keep your fingers crossed

Again thanks for the prayers
    Theresa

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    i'm very sorry to hear this..[​IMG]..my best wishes for your husband....Wendy

3. nhnanna

nhnanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    The chicken coop
    My thoughts and prayers are with you & your dear hubby. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Prayers sent up for you and your family. Please let us know when he is recovering.

5. timbofarms

timbofarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    Humboldt/West TN
    wish ya'll the best!

6. cub

cub Out Of The Brooder

Sep 20, 2008
    Detroit, Michigan
    I have sent a prayer for you to my prayer warriors. We will have you and your DH in our prayers.
    Mark

7. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I will be praying. My husband went throught this 4 years ago now. HE was 42 when he had his bypass. It is a scary thing but God will be with you and with him.
    Chris

8. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Prayers on their way...

9. ChickaD

ChickaD Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    central Vermont
    I sure will be praying for both of you. :aww I believe this procedure has come a long way...my brother had an emergency by-pass and did very well.

10. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG] Prayers sent yalls way

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by