Please show me your barns for chickens + other animals

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by boykin2010, Oct 15, 2011.

1. boykin2010

boykin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    I am trying to figure out what kind of barn i want to build. I raise chickens, turkeys, ducks and sheep. I wanted a barn that had 5 or 6 stalls for the sheep and 3 or 4 breeding stalls for chickens all under one roof.
    I am looking for pictures of anyones barn where chickens share it with other animals such as horses, goats, sheep, etc. It is hard for me to find out exaclty what i want. It would have to have a room for equipment and hay also.
    The barn i have now is very small. Its too small for chickens and it only has 2 stalls for the sheep. I am quickly outgrowing it, and i am unsure if i want to add on to it or build a competely new barn...
    Also, if there is any links to other threads were barns were posted that would be helpful also!
    Thanks

2. SteveBaz

SteveBaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    Pacific North West
    Without a lot of feedback coming to you there is a search on the top right of every page and you can find them by typing the search criteria such as "BARN COOPS" and I came up with a lot of pages to read and look at. Good luck.

Me I would ad onto it with another Pole Barn if you have the room and you get to design it any way you want.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by