Please, someone give these baby boys a good home! FREE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken_china_mom, Sep 14, 2009.

1. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I have 5 RIR cockerels hatched June 3rd. I got them as my packing peanuts with my order from Ideal Hatchery and I do not want RIR's, especially 5 boys! They are sweet and my kids snuggle them all the time. They follow my 10 yr old DD and me around like puppy dogs. They just need good homes, or if they could go together or in pairs or a trio, that would be great as they get along nicely. They are not crowing yet. They are still making that sweet baby peeping noise, but I know they'll go through "puberty" soon. If you are interested, please PM me. I am about 50 minutes West of Lafayette and about 20 minutes North of Williamsport IN. If you want them, please, please, PLEASE PM me soon! I have too many roosters, they need to go! I'm still trying to find homes for 3 other roos too!

Here is the only pic I really have of the boys. There are 4 of them in the back behind my other birds in this pic. Like most kids they don't want to stand still long enough for mommy's prehistoric camera to snap their picture. I can get better pics if you like. Currently they free range and they eat well.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by