PLEASE!!! Someone in Florida list some fertile eggs!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kelly G, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

I am looking for Silver Laced Wyandottes, Easter Eggers, Plymouth Rocks - any color, White Crested Black Polish...

...and I might like to try some Sussex...and ??? I don't want to go as much as $40-50 - as this is my first time hatching...but if you can spare something - I want to buy something!!

PM me - I just got a new Brinsea inculbator!

2. Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Fluffy-Butt-Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    Kelly, I live in Bushnell. I dont have any "expensive" chicken eggs, but i have some you can try.

I can get some of my neighbors RIR's, and I have an Olive Egger hen with a Gold Laced Wyandotte Roo, an EE with the GLW roo, redstars *but only 1 of them is laying*, and i have a turken and a hen with an EE or turken roo. The babies are guaranteed to be pretty at least lol.

you can come up and get a dozen for $5.00 if you dont want them shipped.

3. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    If you're interested in silkies and seramas I can send you some for just shipping cost as soon as mine start laying again [​IMG]

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Kelly G, I have many eggs, please see the first page of our website for all that we have....and pm me if any interest you, we would love to help. Have a blessed day. Nancy

5. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

hey,guys! i am out of town right now...will be back tomorrow (sunday) and will respond asap - thanks for the replies!

Great week of camping ~

loving this weather!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by