1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Please Support the One and Only Thang

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by new 2 pfowl, Sep 30, 2012.

1. new 2 pfowl

new 2 pfowl Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2012
    California
    [​IMG]

2. frenchblackcopper

frenchblackcopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    East central Illinois
    Okay,,,NEW PIC TAKING will be done in a few to prove THANG needs help,,,and NOT the kind of help you can buy.Stay tuned!!

3. frenchblackcopper

Jul 14, 2009
    East central Illinois
    Suppose a "Thang" support group will be next New2? Heres proof Thang didn't get a full helping of good looks or brains.I'm sure Mmmaddie13 will be the top supporter.
    [​IMG]
    Proof of being left behind when brains was passed out is next.And how "Wild" got into his namesake.
    [​IMG]
    Notice the sawed off tail look?And how he still thinks (if you wanna call it that) he can get out of his pen and 2x4" wire?
    [​IMG]
    He actually stopped long enough for a quik pic!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  4. frenchblackcopper

Jul 14, 2009
    East central Illinois
    Now this is a beautiful plus an intelligent peacock.Not wild or staying away from everyone as far as possible,unlike Thang.Thang needs to do a little hero worshipping thru the pen wire at this guy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Roadtrip hands down has the total package and is on the next level.Thang doesn't know another level even exists.And if he did he would need a chauffer to show him the way.

5. new 2 pfowl

Jan 13, 2012
    California
    I'm sure that Roadtrip has many excellent qualities and provides a wonderful example of correct peacockhood to his juniors.
    However, please note that this thread is dedicated to Supporting and Celebrating the Wild Thang.

In honor of National Thang Pride Day, I encourage peapeople everywhere to give examples of what is to be admired about Thang.
    So that instead of thinking of himself as a pea who didn't receive a "full helping," he can come to embrace his differences.

For example, I would like to mention that Thang, unlike anyone reading this thread, is capable of flight.
    An admirable skill indeed! One I wish I had! Fly freely, Thang!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  6. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    His coloring is evenly distributed on his white background, he is very pleasing to the eye, i think Frenchy has turned a blind eye to Thang and can not see his true beauty, that is not Thangs fault and i give Thang my full support if you send him to me [​IMG]

7. Mmmaddie13

Mmmaddie13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    Fort Collins, CO
    HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like his little face, there's something different about it. [​IMG]

8. new 2 pfowl

Jan 13, 2012
    California
    That's the spirit!
    Keep the Thang love flowing!!!!!

9. Did you allow that to reproduce?

10. Lil Zoo

Lil Zoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2012
    Southeast, Iowa
    Please tell me that Pecky isn't Twangs son. I already have 2 that go absolutely nuts if I get near them. I like very friendly birds first, beauty is great but temperament is quality, don't matter how beautiful if they're flying around like idiots trying to break their necks, instead of showing me their stuff.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by