My latest chicken experience has turned out to be a nightmare! I got 2 chocolate orps & 2 olandsk dwarfs for Christmas. These 4 birds came from a NPIP/AI clean breeder with a good reputation. less than 24 hours after I got them 1 of the chocolate's died of cocci (I am pretty sure as I saw blood and he was fluffed up, I couldn't get the corid in him in time) These birds have not touched my property but are being held in a building up the road to ensure the safety of our flock. The remaining 3 are on day 4 of their corid treatment since they came together. When I first cleaned the comb it was swollen and red with what looked like a small cut on it. I am treating with iodine and Neosporin. Is there anything else I can do? I wanted to post to make sure this was not fowl pox? I have never seen it but with all these issues I had to ask. A side note: they all had lice/mites and have been dusted for this as well.