Please vote everyday until the 18th!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by jeaucamom, Mar 13, 2011.

1. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Non-Invasive Glucose Monitoring
    MAR 4 UPDATE: Received provisional patent today!! FEB 12 UPDATE: Applied for a provisional patent for our solution. EVERY DAY almost 200,000 kids with Type 1 Diabetes have to prick their fingers over 1 million times! They have to do this to monitor their glucose level to be sure it doesnÂ’t go too high or too low. If that happens, they can become very sick. Our team has come up with an innovative way to combine RFID technology, microchips and a really cool looking watch so that kids never have to prick their fingers again. We were able to review our solution with a biomedical engineer from Boston University who specializes in Diabetes research. We incorporated his suggestions into our design, so we believe our solution has a real chance of helping kids with Type 1 Diabetes. Please take a look at our solution for Non-Invasive Glucose Monitoring and cast a vote for us - Thanks!

Here is link to vote:

http://fllinnovationaward.firstlego...or/submission/non-invasive-glucose-monitoring

These kids will $20,000 to file for a patent to make this come true... Please vote!!!

2. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    And please post on whatever other forums you belong to and on your face book pages...

3. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    It would be wonderful if lots of us could rally around this very important invention... Please help me get these votes!!

4. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    As a diabetic who does 8 to 10 finger sticks a day, this would be great to get non invasive fingerstick results. PLEASE.. vote for this once a day until the 18th...

5. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    voted, and I promise to do it everyday, bookmarked it. Good luck!

6. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    THANK YOU!! Please post on all the forums you belong to and on your face book page too... again.. thank you!

7. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Please vote!! Today is a another day to cast another vote!!

8. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    voted again

9. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I voted!

10. jeaucamom