Please vote!

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
We have made a contest a while ago and the contest ends this saturday. The winner will be the one that has the most points. We wanted to giveaway 60 pts. to someone of the contestants but we want YOU to decide who will get this pts.

Contestants.

If you want to vote for preppy*hippie*chick submit this number 36582

If you want to vote for georgialee submit this number 76543

If you want to vote for Rio_Lindo_97 submit this number 68942

If you want to vote for Gracefulbantams submit this number 56326

Vote on This poll . When you are done voting you need to come here to this thread and tell us that you have voted and a reason why you choosed that contestant. If you vote on the poll but do not come here and tell us that you voted and the reason your vote will not count.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are we voting on? Don't get it!
idunno.gif
How are the contestants suppose to be worthy of our vote? Best avatar, most chickens, most posting ect.?

Or is it just a popularity contest?

Last edited:
I voted for Georgialee. I have personally met her. She is a very sweet and nice person. She has the cutest kids too. I was my pleasure to meet her, and she has the chicken bug, she was out buying more chicks, the day I met her. LOL
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
It does not matter on who you vote for. Like Brian said, he just voted because he met her. You can vote on anyone for any reason, because you are her/his friend, because you like her/him, because she/he is friendly, etc.... get it?

Back
Top Bottom