Pleez halp us!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Sphinx, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Songster

May 10, 2010
    Utah
    Pleez halp us! We iz very smart cockeralz. We think z we very handsum, but we herd our owner say we may go to "freezer camp". This soundz bad. We think our only hope is to be show birdz. We stol camera and take photoz. We post here to see if we have chance. We is White Leghornz. We r 3 months old.

R we pretty birds for showz, or must we goez to freezer camp?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We arez even gud wif kidz.

[​IMG]

2. joe17

joe17 Songster

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Wow I could barely understand your writing! I am no expert on this breed at all but I think that the comb should have even spikes. I see one spike looks lumpy.

3. RAREROO

RAREROO Crowing

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Where did you guys come from ? I think yall look more like production strain Leghorns instead of exhibitoin strain. But freezer camp isnt all that bad, you basicly get to "chill" out all day and just sit around and be lazy, you dont have to do anything there.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  4. sloallie10

sloallie10 Songster

Nov 8, 2008
    CA
    haha i get it now.. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
  5. RAREROO

RAREROO Crowing

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:The OP has just taken a humerous approach to asking if her roosters have any potential of being Show Quality or she plans to butcher them if they are not worth showing.

6. Dora'smom

Dora'smom Songster

Dec 14, 2009
    Oregon
    I think you are very handsome birds, and quite talented to be able to operate the camera so well. I also like that you are so kind to your humans. Allowing a young person to cradle you in her arms is quite a test. . . it seems that you are quite confident in your roosterhood. I don't really know what to tell you about freezer camp, though. . . never having been there myself, I can only imagine it involves ice skating, snow boarding, and maybe even hot chocolate when the day is done. It doesn't really sound so bad now, does it?
    If I were you, I would make sure to wake my family at dawn to discuss it further. Good luck! [​IMG]

7. Tylt33

Tylt33 Songster

Jun 13, 2010
    Chico, California
    The feeling of your blood cells rupturing as the water in them freezes and expands is a decidedly ticklish sensation. Don't forget to write! [​IMG]

8. kla37

kla37 Songster

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    Laughing hysterically!!!

9. 1_FnkyFrm

1_FnkyFrm Songster

Jun 6, 2010
    Knoxville, Tn
    Freezer camp cause the comb is not that nice! Can you say yummy?[​IMG]

10. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    I think y'all would make fine showmanship birds--much more fun to be lovingly handled and shown off (even if your girl DOES point out why you are production rather than exhibition birds). Helping her win a ribbon is SO much more fun than that nasty freezer camp. Tell your mama that you will work extra hard at bug patrol, too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by