So there are 2 red plugs in my hovabator. I read that they need to come out after 10 days or the chicks could suffocate, but my instructions say to pull them out at high altitude. Im at sea level here. Also my temp inside has dropped from 102-100 and holding steady at 100 all day. Should I adjust the temp or wait til tomorrow and see if it comes back up? We are due for another cold spell of -10C outside.