Plymouth rock pullets - FL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Mar 26, 2009.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I have 2 young plymouth rock pullets for sale, approx. 6 months old. Both are laying, but are laying just little pullet eggs right now. One is blue, the other black. $15 each. Can possibly include a barred rock hen approx. 1 year old. Located in Ocala. Local pick up only.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009

2. carolaur

carolaur In the Brooder

Mar 27, 2009
    North Florida
    Hi, I'm in Gainesville with six chicks in a brooder at 4 weeks old. Think I may have a 2-3 roos, so I would be very interested in the two older pullets you have for sale to get my flock started right. I am in process this weekend of setting up my coop to include a run that goes into the yard, very secure, coop is on my narrow side porch, flooring terrazo and rocks. Until the run is finished, I will put some hay or pine shavings on the porch. The coop will hold five hens comfortably. We have a busy day with dance tomorrow, but my daughter and I would love to come see them on Sunday! Let me know if the pullets are friendly and if they are still available. Thanks, Lauren:)

3. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I sent you a PM.

4. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Still have these 3 girls available, a blue, a black, and a barred, laying girls. Located in Ocala area.

5. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Crowing

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    oMG fuss and kick and whine that I'm in TN... even if I DO have your eggs in the bator. I'd so snatch those up...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by