Plz help!!! Seeking urgent Attention guys!!

@casportpony may want to give dosages of albendazole and fenbendazole. Levamisole is not used as much in the US, but we might find dosages as well.
@Fazle Rabbi, let me know what type of de-wormer you find and I will give you a dose. Look for albendazole or fenbendazole.

Newcastles is a virus, so no, any antibiotics will not help. Sometimes sudden death is the first symptom. They have nasal discharge as well as severe resp. symptoms, and diarrhea. There are symptoms in this link:
https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ou...p7pUO_T90MuVTCX9344StwKtk8JnagvnI8uferbZCw!!/
Eggcessive. My chickens are dead this morning :( . I am feelling very bad man. Because i kept them like my kids. I never thought about any professional intention. I was giving them water with the dropper. After 5 mins they just fell jumped and dead. I bought 3 chickens. The roster was taken by the fox and this twoo arw dead by now. Plz lemme know if i want to buy some more chickens, what vaccinations i should give them after i buy them. I just love chickens, i don't want to see them dead infront of my eyes. I'll buy 3 months Chicks maybe next time. Plz lemme know. Or if you have a blueprint how to raise chickens from nesting till laying eggs, plz all. :(
Thanks for your help man

Thanks Everyone for your support. I couldn't save my chickens :(. Due to i am new to raising chicken. I know a little only. Which hurted me a lot in my heart
:hugsSo sorry for your loss :hugs if it was Newcastle, as I understand it there wouldn’t have been much to do to help. When there is an outbreak here there are massive culls of both commercial and personal flocks to contain it... it is 100% fatality rate as well. No consolation, I know :hugs

:hugsSo sorry for your loss :hugs if it was Newcastle, as I understand it there wouldn’t have been much to do to help. When there is an outbreak here there are massive culls of both commercial and personal flocks to contain it... it is 100% fatality rate as well. No consolation, I know :hugs

:( How to keep safe the chickens from new castle?? Is there any vaccination to give prior?

Back
Top Bottom