PMB Rentals, Inc. Storage Sheds???

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Intheswamp, May 14, 2010.

1. Intheswamp

Intheswamp Songster

Mar 25, 2009
    South Alabama
    Has anyone heard of PMB Rentals, LLC? I think that they're located in Tennessee. They rent/sell storage sheds. My MIL purchased one from them a few years ago and is wanting to sell it. Problem is I'm about 75 miles away from where it is and have no idea if it's a quality shed or what. If anyone has any experience with this company's shes I'd appreciate some feedback. Size is 10x16...here's a link to it.

http://pmbrentals.com/CatalogDetails.aspx?ShedType=WoodTreated&Style=LoftedBarn

Thanks,
    Ed

2. nelgkel

nelgkel Songster

Apr 14, 2010
    FL
    looks like a quality product that they produce! Can she take a pic with her phone??

3. Intheswamp

Intheswamp Songster

Mar 25, 2009
    South Alabama
    Thanks for the reply, nelgkel. Well, my MIL is 80 years old and not real tech savy...I don't think she has a camera phone either. [​IMG] I may have to ride over there and look, but that's over 150 mile round trip for me. [​IMG] Ah well, we'll see.

Maybe someone who has dealt with this brand will chime in.....anybody?

Purdy please with chicken poop on top....hmmm, wait a minute...that didn't sound right.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ed

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  4. nelgkel

nelgkel Songster

Apr 14, 2010
    FL
    [​IMG]

5. Intheswamp

Intheswamp Songster

Mar 25, 2009
    South Alabama
    Nobody has any experience with PMB Rental Storage Sheds, eh? [​IMG] I can get this 10x16 shed at a good price but if it's a piece of junk I'd rather invest in a stick-built structure, even if it's smaller...and I really don't want to make that 150 mile trip for nothing.

Anybody?

Thanks,
    Ed

6. Elvira123

Elvira123 Hatching

Dec 11, 2015
    I bought a 10x12 storage shed with loft and windows, i love it good material and workmanship also looks great, it also comes with great waranties
    I am very happy with my shed I'm getting ready to buy a coop for chickens and a playhouse for my great grands.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by