Podcast about my chickens (within a gardening podcast)

cheapcheepcheep

Songster
7 Years
Jun 18, 2012
Littleton, MA
Hi everyone,
Starting this Friday, I'll be doing a podcast within a podcast about my chicken experiences. The main podcast is called Garden Guys Green Revolution Radio, and someone I know listened for gardening tips and complained to me that people kept calling in about chickens instead of plants. So I approached them with some ideas and now I am adding more chickens to the mix! It used to be a regular radio show, but now they went to being a podcast because they reach way more people.

I think my segment will be towards the end, but you should listen to the whole thing if you're into organic gardening. My angle is not to be an expert (which I am very much not) but to talk about the things that happen to me, a chicken novice, as I muddle through this. I know this post would not indicate such, but it will also be funny.

The segment is called Too Many Chickens! and I am working on toomanychickens.net which will have transcripts of my segments, as well as other stuff as it gets up and going.

You can listen live Fridays at 3 at http://www.garden-guys.com/blogtalk.html, or you can get them from iTunes at any time after they have run live. If you listen live, you will get to see this picture as I talk.

Hope this isn't spammy. Please tune in!

That chicken doesn't look very happy!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom