Hi all, I am a total beginner - to chicken raising and to this site. So far my nine six week old pullets are doing fine and have managed to weather the cold snap without incident. The other day I was walking around the out door chicken run where I hoped to let them forage in the spring. I was horrified to see several poison hemlock plants popping up through the grass. I know how toxic poison hemlock can be to livestock. This got me to wondering, does anyone know if the toxins in plants such as this can pass through to chicken eggs? I am also wondering about herbicides such as 2-4d (one of the recommended treatments for poison hemlock.) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.