Well, I've had a case of poison ivy on my hands for the past few days now... i'm pretty darn positive that's what it is. Nothin' else it could be, really. How in the WORLD did I get it? My border collie ofcoarse! She was running along the edges of the woods, where we just happen to have a huge amount of poison ivy.. I was done feeding and watering the chickens, so went and got her, pet her, brought her inside. Then remembered you can get poison ivy from touching animals that have been in it... Ohwell. My fault! Just wanted to put that out there as a warning!