I treated a little OE hen for mites, using a flea and tick spray. I sprayed her bum, and what does she do? She turns around and eats it. The rest of the day she clearly wasn't feeling well, droopy, pale, irregular droppings, but she's perfectly fine now. She woke up angry that she was caged in a tiny box in a dark room. But my question is, what do you use to treat a bird that's been poisoned? Obviously charcoal is a good choice, and I've used whole milk too and lots of water with electrolytes. Are there any other options for different poisonings?