POL Lavender Muscovy Pair SE TN no ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    This is a young pair (2011) of lavender muscovy ducks. I really like them, but I cannot afford to build another pen and I cannot bring myself to keep them confined. The drake is feeling his oats and has just started chasing my geese around. He is very big. They are both people-friendly for the most part and will even eat from your hand after they trust you, but don't like to be picked up.

[​IMG]

You can see the female behind the goose. They both have lovely curly crests.
    [​IMG]

This is her a month ago. Haven't gotten many pics lately- the weather has been awful.
    [​IMG]

This is pick-up or meet only. We're between 37367 and 37327, or you can get directions here: www.gardnerplace.com

I also have Welsh Harlequin pairs, a few female geese and lots of young Orpingtons available as well. Thanks!

*The reserve is the starting price, don't know why it says reserve not met?*

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I absolutely love these!!!

3. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

Wish I was going that direction soon. I'd bid in a heartbeat. Very pretty!

4. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Oh Amy, why won't you ship?? These guys are beautiful!

5. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:We're in one of those exclusion zones where express mail takes forever and everything gets lost in Atlanta [​IMG] When I have birds shipped to me they have to go to Holly becuase she's by Nashville.

6. Terri O

Terri O Chillin' With My Peeps

Very nice birds! I would LOVE to add them to my flock...too bad DDs went through there (back from Florida) a month ago already! Darn! TErri O

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by