1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Polar bear star Knut dies

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FourPawz, Mar 22, 2011.

1. FourPawz

FourPawz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Virginia
  2. Rammy

Rammy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2008
    Quote:Did you see the video? It was awful. Poor thing. I probably would of been jumping into the enclosure trying to pull him out of the water. They are doing an autopsy to see what happened.

Rammy

3. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2010
    Quote:Did you see the video? It was awful. Poor thing. I probably would of been jumping into the enclosure trying to pull him out of the water. They are doing an autopsy to see what happened.

Rammy

yes it was nausiating....

they said later it was a brain issue.. my guess would be a stroke. Poor fella.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

In the spirit of this BYC rules, a few posts have been removed. [​IMG]

2. No discussions about animal rights organizations or Cock fighting​

5. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Ooops sorry.

That's really sad about Knut. He was a cute little bear (that grew up into a cute big bear).

6. FourPawz

FourPawz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Virginia

Rammy

Poor guy. He was the most adorable cub on the planet. I hope he didn't suffer.

7. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
    Sorry I duplicate posted about this! My youngest son was a big fan of Knut! The book about him is his favorite. So sad! His keeper that raised him died of a heart attack in 2008. A great pair, they will both be missed very much. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by