Polisg Bantam Hatching Eggs (Frizzle Gene)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by skycladfaerielady, Dec 27, 2011.

1. skycladfaerielady

skycladfaerielady Out Of The Brooder

Aug 20, 2011
    Coatesville, Indiana
    12 + Polish Bantam Hatching Eggs ~ I do not have my colors separated right now, as I pen them all together for warmth in the heated coop in the winter, so any colors, as well as splashes are possible. I send 12, plus whatever else I can fit into the box. [​IMG]
    The first image is my favorite Frizzled boy. I hatch about 25% Frizzles from this group.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lots of White, Cuckoo & Blue from this pen. I have my Blue Cuckoo project trio in this pen for the winter, also.

2. skycladfaerielady

Aug 20, 2011
    Coatesville, Indiana
    The shipping is included in the price of the eggs. if you want to come and pick them up, I'd let you have them for 25 bucks.[​IMG]I am in Groveland Indiana, but have a Coatesville address.

3. skycladfaerielady

Aug 20, 2011
    Coatesville, Indiana
    My Polish are my sweetest pets. [​IMG] Spoiled little brats. In the summer, I will separate out the colors, as I have the pens. My d'Uccles are just coming out of molt & should be laying soon. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    I love your cuckoo polish! I like the yoyo quilt too. Did you make it? Haha you are gonna find a little poop inside one of those yoyos lol !!

5. skycladfaerielady

Aug 20, 2011
    Coatesville, Indiana
    Yes, I made the yo-yo quilt. [​IMG] Not often that I meet anybody who knows what it is! I do yo-yo quilts for $500.00 each for full sized beds in the colors ordered. They take me around 3 months each to make. I have a lot of Cuckoo Polish & will separate them once the bad weather has passed. I just bought the lovliest new little Cuckoo roo at the Crossroads show. The bigger roo in the cage with him pulled out all his tail feathers, so I got him for a really good price, too! He is 8 months old & weighs exactly 1 lb. 3 oz. [​IMG] He will have all 9 of my SQ Cuckoo gals to himself this spring. [​IMG]

6. ldutch123

ldutch123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2011
    Illinois
    I would love to buy these but I have only raised chicks never hatched the eggs. I would even be willing to pick the up. Do u ever sell chicks?

7. skycladfaerielady

Aug 20, 2011
    Coatesville, Indiana
    I have eggs in the incy due to hatch on the 21st. I do not ship chicks, yet. Waiting for my new building to be put up before I go that far. If you want to pick some up, that would be fine. Just give me 5 weeks to get the eggs together & hatch them. [​IMG] My phone # is (317) 371-3561, if you are interested in the ones I just set.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I have pneumonia & had a few bad days with it. [​IMG] Doing much better, now. I can set up & breath. [​IMG]

8. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    PARIS! I am so glad to see you here on BYC! Let me share a pic of PJ, so your potential buyers can see what they might get from your eggs!

Here he is:

[​IMG]

And these little beauties are from Skycladfaerielady eggs too!:

[​IMG]

Just wanted to share some of my success from the eggs I bought from Paris!

9. skycladfaerielady

Aug 20, 2011
    Coatesville, Indiana
    WOW!!! PJ is really looking great! [​IMG] And the Cuckoo gals crests are wonderful! I love seeing "my" babies grown up! I don't post on this forum a lot, but kind of lurk & learn. [​IMG] Thank-you so much for sharing the pics!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by