Polish, Ameraucanas, & Marans in MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Crunchie, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Hi all,

I've found homes for several of my extras from my spring hatches, but I still have a lot that need to go to new homes!!

I have several White Crested Black Polish (large fowl) roosters left. I only hatched ONE hen this spring! [​IMG] Needless to say, I need to keep that one, so unfortunately I only have roosters available. Some are pet quality, but a few have turned out to be quite nice and I would consider them breeder quality. All of these guys are gorgeous and would make nice additions to a backyard flock--they have awesome crests. Free.

I have 3 splash Ameraucana chicks. Too young to sex. $5 each. Parents (pics of actual parents on my web site) meet the standards for true Ameraucana, but the rooster does seem to have a bit of gold in his hackles so I can never decide wether or not to call these chicks Easter Eggers or not... but they are nice looking birds, and I get nicely colored eggs from my hens from this pen.

I might have a Cuckoo Marans rooster or two left. Most have found new homes. These are from quality lines and would be good additions to a flock if you need to work on egg color. Free.

I am in Southern Maryland, about 45 minutes south of D.C. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet someone if they are interested in any of the birds. I have too many roosters and they are getting crowded and starting to fight. Besides, I need the pen space to get my breeding projects/pens set up for fall/next spring! [​IMG]

There are pictures of the parent birds on my web site. Feel free to email or PM me for more information or any questions. I will update this post later with current pics of some of the actual birds that I have available (or feel free to email me, I'll send out specific pics if someone wants them)

Thanks!! Someone come get some of these birds, please..... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by