Polish and a few Sultan eggs, 12 (SOLD but More AVAILABLE)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenzoo, Jan 3, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I have Polish & Sultan eggs for sale, 12 all together mostly Polish. Colors are WCR,WCB, WCBlue, Splash and a GL hen. Sultan are standard size.
    $15 plus $12 shipping.
    post sold and paypal [email protected]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    [​IMG]

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

No one wants Polish? They are very pretty..... if not sold by Mon they go in the bator [​IMG]
    MORE POLISH FOR ME !!!!

4. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

HI!!!

I live in Tampa and am dying for a couple of white crested black Polish pullets (I'd be willing to take the risk of straight run :) of course with eggs).

Right now I have five barred rock hens that just started laying this last week - they are 22 weeks old...and I have room for 3 more hens (I can sell overages).

I'd love to buy eggs and let a hen raise chicks...but I don't have anyone broody. Can I make them broody? How? Any help is appreciated :)

BTW, I'm not impatient - I can wait until nextime you have some, if necessary. Thanks!

5. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG]
    These are some of the cute faces you will be passing up !!! [​IMG]

6. chickNjake

chickNjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    Quote:Well,,, you can't MAKE them broody, but you can put some eggs (about 8-14 for a BR, just a guess ), golf balls, or fake eggs (if you can find them) in the nest box and it can persuade them to go broody.
    Rocks make great mothers but don't go broody too often [​IMG]
    Hope it works! -Jake [​IMG]

7. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I really want these............are you coming to Ocala any time soon.......[​IMG]

8. Kelly G

Quote:Well,,, you can't MAKE them broody, but you can put some eggs (about 8-14 for a BR, just a guess ), golf balls, or fake eggs (if you can find them) in the nest box and it can persuade them to go broody.
    Rocks make great mothers but don't go broody too often [​IMG]
    Hope it works! -Jake [​IMG]

Thanks! I appreciate the input!

9. Kelly G

Quote:She doesn't look too far from Ocala to make a trip to her [​IMG] Lucky you!!! I'm another hour and a half from you and her!

10. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    Quote:She doesn't look too far from Ocala to make a trip to her [​IMG] Lucky you!!! I'm another hour and a half from you and her!

She is 2 hours from me...Ocala is half way for both of us.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by