Polish babies ***pics***

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Half-a-dozen, May 3, 2008.

1. Half-a-dozen

Half-a-dozen Songster

May 26, 2007
    NJ
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

there sooo cute!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. antiquebuff

antiquebuff Songster

Feb 27, 2008
    Franklin, NC
    I have 25 baby polish and I love them. Yours are so cute! Enjoy![​IMG]

3. belibutn

belibutn Songster

Apr 11, 2008
    East TN
    Those have to be some of the most adorable chicks I have ever seen. I love the little poof of head feathers. It's like they are wearing those idealic Russian rabbit fur hat things. Just need to paint a little red star on the grey one! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  4. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Aren't they the best??!! [​IMG] What varieties do you have there? The one looks like a white crested black to me, but what's the other? Silver laced?

I just hatched 20 bantam Polish babies yesterday. White crested blues & blacks. I have large fowl and I've hatched plenty of those, but these are our first bantams (of any breed). I'm in love!! Sooo cute and little!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

5. Half-a-dozen

Half-a-dozen Songster

May 26, 2007
    NJ
    Quote:I am not completely sure but I am thinking white crested and SL [​IMG]

6. LJ3is4me

LJ3is4me In the Brooder

Apr 26, 2008
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! They so so cute. I need to have some of them...I love them..[​IMG][​IMG]

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Crowing

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    i got three of my own . they are so funny looking. Mine are almost three weeks now and look like "vanilla Ice" with his funky hair-do

8. Slike

Slike Songster

Dec 1, 2007
    Puna, Big Island, HI
    Omg they are so adorable! I love baby polish with their little fuzzy poof hats [​IMG] Thanks for sharing! The mousy color of the little bearded guy is so pretty! As to the breed or variation of the lighter one, I would definitely say white crested of some sort but I have never seen a WC Black that started out with that much white on his body. He might be a cross of some sort, and I must say some of the most beautiful chickens I have seen were mutts!

I hope you will keep us posted with more pics as they grow [​IMG] I am quite curious to see what they turn out to look like grown.

``Slike``

9. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh they are so cute...I am ordering three varieties of the standards to go with my girls. I cannot wait.

10. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    My WCB hatch out with a lot of white--and they feather out within 5-6 weeks all black in the body. My lines are from show lines and are totally pure--I've never had one feather out off-color. Not that you can be totally sure 'till they feather out, but this little guy could be pure. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: