Polish baby male or female?

L1sa

Songster
Jan 25, 2017
South Australia
IMG_4240.JPG IMG_4254.JPG IMG_4258.PNG

It's the same baby in all 3 pics and 1 day old. I've looked up pics online about male and female puffs on the top of their head! But still can't really tell. Anyone like to hazard a guess? TIA

Agreed, much too young. I know you said you read online that females have a rounder poof while males do not. Can I have the link to the site you saw? I'm pretty sure it is the same one that I saw, and I will tell you for a FACT that it is not right. I have a female golden laced polish hen, and her head "poof" was not round at all, instead, it matched what they said the "males" were like. Unfortunately, you're just going to have to wait (a hard game, I know! I hated waiting to know if mine was female or not!)

Agreed, much too young. I know you said you read online that females have a rounder poof while males do not. Can I have the link to the site you saw? I'm pretty sure it is the same one that I saw, and I will tell you for a FACT that it is not right. I have a female golden laced polish hen, and her head "poof" was not round at all, instead, it matched what they said the "males" were like. Unfortunately, you're just going to have to wait (a hard game, I know! I hated waiting to know if mine was female or not!)

Here's where I read about it.

http://www.swpoultry.com/CindySite/Sexing_Polish.html

Back
Top Bottom