Polish Breeder Directory

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by QualityPolish, Oct 3, 2011.

1. QualityPolish

QualityPolish Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Utah
    I just decided to get a Polish directory up and running because I really needed one of these a few months ago when I was looking to introduce a new breeding pair. Any who, nothing extravagant just a little directory book of all you Polish Breeders out there. You can private message me or email me directly or feel free to post right here. When posting please add your state and class and any other thing you may like to add, also please state color and bearded or non-bearded. (Hope we don't have one of these already I checked but maybe it's just hiding xD)

Bantam Polish

Silver Laced
    QualityPolish, UT

Buff Laced
    QualityPolish, UT

Golden Laced
    QualityPolish, UT

WC Black

WC Blue

Standard

Silver Laced

Buff Laced

Golden Laced

WC Black

WC Blue

Tolbunt
    Illia, LF

Still editing to get all the classes in there [​IMG] If i'm having a blonde moment with groups just tell me xD Anyways also for a great list check the Polish Breeders Club directory.
    Will add more varieties as posted.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    fyi - No such thing as Bantam Tolbunts [​IMG]

I believe the Polish Breeders Club has a directory, ( you are a member, yes? ) but, if it helps you can add me to the LF Tolbunt list.

3. QualityPolish

QualityPolish Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Utah
    Really? Woah I thought there were bantam Tolbunts, I could have sworn our neighbors had one. Weird but thanks for letting me know. Hmmm oh yeah! I totally spaced hmm well now that I remember that we really don't need one but.. I'll just put it up in case some newbie doesn't know about the Polish Breeders Club but I'll also put a link to the Clubs [​IMG]
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by