Polish Chicken Show!!!

Sydnee Fisher

Songster
Jun 10, 2017
Pittsfield, NH
If you couldn’t tell from the title this is a Polish Chicken Show! Any variety can be entered in this show! Also, they can be bantam or standard! As a tip you can copy and paste the Entry form example!

Entry Form

Name:
Breed:
Variety:
Size- Bantam or standard:
Any additional information:
Picture:

My example entry-

Name: Muffin
Breed: Polish
Variety: White Crested Black Non bearded
Size- Bantam or standard: Standard
Sex: Pullet
Any additional information: The funny story on how I got her is actually that age was given to me and I’m showing in exactly on week
Picture: I don’t have a body picture but I would suggest it for best results this is just an example and the more pictures of things like wings, tail etc. More pictures the better!
951210A6-7E15-4C00-B67C-EA6A30ECAD50.jpeg
0991C9D3-E088-4B5C-A536-756CE83E0192.jpeg

If you really want to enter but don’t have a Polish you can enter too!

Last edited:
If you couldn’t tell from the title this is a Polish Chicken Show! Any variety can be entered in this show! Also, they can be bantam or standard! As a tip you can copy and paste the Entry form example!

Entry Form

Breed:
Variety:
Size- Bantam or standard:
Any additional information:
Picture:

My example entry-

Breed: Polish
Variety: White Crested Black Non bearded
Size- Bantam or standard: Standard
Sex: Pullet
Any additional information: The funny story on how I got her is actually that age was given to me and I’m showing in exactly on week
Picture: I don’t have a body picture but I would suggest it for best results this is just an example and the more pictures of things like wings, tail etc. More pictures the better!
View attachment 1185276 View attachment 1185277
I do have a body picture...

Back
Top Bottom