Polish Chickens - cant ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blkpoodles, Nov 10, 2011.

1. blkpoodles

blkpoodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2011
    Winsted, CT
    I have 4 for sale, different prices, hoping they'll get new homes soon, 3 silver laces and 1 buff lace, all friendly, all free range, my buff lace was tested for PI and Avian flu and came out neg, i had to cut his band off cause it got too tight, I am located in NW CT. I tried to get good pics but its hard with them running around in the pen, the buff and 2 youngest ones are bearded, and the younger one is non bearded.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the white guy is not for sale, he's a rescue that's staying here. Message me with any questions, the buff is the oldest, non bearded is 2nd oldest and the youngest 2 are the same age, 2 weeks younger then the non bearded.

2. foxypoproxy

foxypoproxy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    Madison, CT
    Quote:are they all males?

3. blkpoodles

Sep 5, 2011
    Winsted, CT
    i believe so, my buff is definally and the way the silver laces are turning out they look like males to me, the youngest 2 are 9 weeks and 4 days old, the non bearded is 11 weeks and 4 days old

4. foxypoproxy

Aug 2, 2011
    Madison, CT

awww ok [​IMG]
    Wish i could, but i already have two roosters and can't take anymore.
    I hope they find good homes though! [​IMG]

5. blkpoodles

Sep 5, 2011
    Winsted, CT
    thanks me too, i'd put them on craigs list but the 2 times i did i got this girl who wants them and shed just put them in a cage where they dont belong, i want them to have a home before fair season cause they'll be mature by then and i know hell might break loose then
    Quote:
    awww ok [​IMG]

6. foxypoproxy

Aug 2, 2011
    Madison, CT
    Quote:awww ok [​IMG]

wow..
    Its like whats the point of having chickens if you are just going to keep them locked in a cage. [​IMG]
    Well they look like great polish, will be crossing my fingers that they get good homes! [​IMG]

7. blkpoodles

Sep 5, 2011
    Winsted, CT
    thank you, out of all of them(6 in total) i only got 2 females, im keeping a male with the 2 cause he's always following one of them around
    Quote:
    wow..
    Its like whats the point of having chickens if you are just going to keep them locked in a cage. [​IMG]
    Well they look like great polish, will be crossing my fingers that they get good homes! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by