Polish chickens for sale in MD(21904)!!! **PICS**--SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Nov 19, 2008.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey all...I am planning on selling my quad of bantam polish--1 roo and three hens. I got the three hens from polish breeder, Chris Powers. I am also selling my pair of standard golden laced polish. I am asking $40 for the bantam quad and $20 for my standard pair. If you buy all you can have them for $50. The quad is penned separately from the standard. [​IMG] They are sweet as pie---I just need to make room as I focus on one specific breed. They are all one year old and the hens are all laying, although not as much right now due to the cold weather! [​IMG] I'll post pics when I get out to the barn---it's COLD out there!!!! [​IMG]

Editing to let you know that I will not ship--it is just way too cold right now---pick up only!!!

Edited to say these are SOLD!!!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. sarahloveschickens

sarahloveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    can i just get the standard hen? my township wont allow roos

3. americana-chick

americana-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    ya all i would be interested in is hens... and where do you live?

4. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Sorry guys! The standards pair has to go together as well as the bantam quad. My roos are sweet as pie...you can scoop them up and love all over them and they don't peck at all. I don't want to be stuck with the roos...it's hard to find just roos a home. Sorry!!! I understand some can't have roos where they live, so these need to go to someone who wants the pair or quad or all! [​IMG] I live in Port Deposit, MD(21904) for all who are inquiring...I'll try to get out and get some pics tomorrow. It was windy and cold here today....BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

5. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey all! Sorry it's been so long to get these pics up! 3 out of 4 of my children have been sick, so I've been a bit busy! [​IMG] Anyhow, here is the pics of my Polish standard pair and bantam quad. Please note that they are molting right now, so they look a little messy right now(especially the standards--my roos tail is long and huge normally), but are gorgeous in the Spring!!! All hens are laying(not much right now due to the cold weather), but usually lay an egg a day each in the warmer weather. Here's the pics:

Polish standard Golden Laced Hen:
    [​IMG]

Polish Standard Golden laced Roo:
    [​IMG]

And here are some pics of my Bantam quad(1 roo and 3 hens):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

**$20 for the standard pair and $40 for the bantam quad--please understand that I am not selling these separately. I am located in MD(21904)--in MD, but close to PA and DE--these are for pick-up only and no shipping--sorry! Too cold!!!**

6. chiknlady

chiknlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    SE PA
    I will pm you

7. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hello all! Just wanted to post this to all that PM'd me--these are SOLD!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS and GOD BLESS!!! [​IMG]

8. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    SOLD--to Chiknlady!!! Ellie and Dom, ENJOY them!!! And those little fluffy, "extras!" [​IMG] Happy B-day, Dominique!!!! God bless!!!

9. cdeans

cdeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Yay!!! they really are nice looking birds I have seen them in person, Tracey has the best birds!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by