Polish Chickens

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by speedabug, Apr 18, 2009.

1. speedabug

speedabug Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some Polish chickens this time of year. I waited to long and I really wanted some to add to my flock. Can anyone help?

2. R@ndy

[email protected] Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2009
    Taneytown
    Not sure if you have a TSC near you but they a bunch yesterday when I was there

Hope this helps

3. R@ndy

[email protected] Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2009
    Taneytown
    Not sure if you have a TSC near you but they a bunch yesterday when I was there

Hope this helps

4. speedabug

Apr 5, 2008
    I dont have one of those. I checked at McmurrayHatchery but you can only get roosters. I should of order some sooner Im so stupid.

5. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    What varieties and quality are you looking for?

6. speedabug

Apr 5, 2008
    Anyone of then their all so adorable! I cant figure out which one I want. I just cant find a hatchery where they sell both hens and roosters.

7. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    i just bought some last week at my local feed store. They are fantabulous!

8. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Our Meyer Hatchery order is coming on Wednesday and I ordered 3 Polish day-old pullets, which is almost half of my whole order. [​IMG] MyPetChicken also should be selling but I don't think they have any available right now until this summer. Or you could post on a spot on the forum where BYCers might be selling chicks or eggs. If you have no preferance for age you might get lucky. However most non-hatchery sellers wouldn't have their chicks sexed.

9. speedabug

Apr 5, 2008
    Ill check at my local feed store they might be able to get some in. I was wanting to get some at a hatchery but dont no where to go. Ill try that MyPetChciken and Myer one.
    Thanks

10. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    They had some at Atwoods too

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by