Polish Creole Cockeral ???

teresa-78

Songster
9 Years
Jun 24, 2010
England
Is there such a thing?? I cannot find any pictures, or information on this variation of colour..

I have been offered to purchase a Frizzled Chamois Polish hen, who has been running with a creole cockeral.. She says they are both pure, and her eggs should be fertile, so my thinking was to add to my stock, and hatch some eggs while they are still fertile.. which should give me a mix of some chamois and some creole...

Or is there no such thing and I am being hoodwinked?? I have asked for pictures.. and she seems genuine enough.. Just dont want to incubate eggs and be left with mutts

Thanks for your input beforehand
smile.png

Quote:
Try searching for "crele" instead of creOle.... it's a commonly misspelled word.
smile.png

lol thanks I just this minute found that out, by doing a search and someone saying about the spelling, no wonder google would not bring anything up..
big_smile.png
Many thanks

I don't know about England though
wink.png
America has Crele project birds, but England I have no clue. . .

The creles in the U.K. are unrelated to the creles in the U.S. and have been around longer than those in the U.S. the only ones I had ever heard about were belonging to Terry Beebe in the U.K. do a search for Beebe's Polands and you'll find there site, there are pics of their breeding stock but the pics are several years old.

Thankyou everyone, I pick the bird up tomorrow, and plan to incubate some eggs when she has settled in and restarts laying
wink.png

Not bad if I dont say so myself, all mine are to young to lay, so I see buying her will add to my stock, and give me fertile eggs, all in one go
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom