1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Polish/ d'Uccle Color Help, and Paranoid Gender Help xD;?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Yoshii, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Yoshii

Yoshii Chillin' With My Peeps

Is this just a plain Millie Fleur?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I was told on the forums here that this was a d'Uccle... but what in the world color is that?!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my Polish... are they splash?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everyone is only like 10 days old.

NOW THEN. Tell me I'm just being paranoid, riiight? No way physical gender characteristics display at ten days old.

...*sigh* are my Sebright's legs especially thick?
    [​IMG]

And does my porcelain d'Uccle have a particularily masculine angle to its face?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for any help!

2. reallemons1

reallemons1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Gloucester, VA
    The polish is a White Crested Black. The white in it's wings and body will change to black. Don't know about the rest.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  3. k625

k625 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    Mille Fleur is the coloring, not the breed, it looks like a d'uccle.or in fact they both look like d'uccles..that would be the breed, and the "spotted/speckle" is the mille fleur coloring....as far as I have been told. I may be wrong. [​IMG]

4. Poultry Palace

Poultry Palace Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2009
    Live Oak, Florida
    Mille fleur is a color of d'uccles, and the polosh seem like white crested black to me.

5. Yoshii

Yoshii Chillin' With My Peeps

My bad, I was aware of that but I wrote it wrong, thanks though! I know it's a d'Uccle, but I was wondering if it was Mille Fleur patterned, and what in the world color the second d'Uccle's color was, thanks for the ID on the Polish though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by