Polish Eggs for Sale - 1 dozen/MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Serendipity, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Serendipity

Serendipity Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    Maryland
    Black Crested White and White Crested Black Polish Eggs - 1 dozen for $30 including shipping. The eggs are ready to ship out tomorrow morning. They are from a pen of pure Polish Chickens - but the WCB and BCW are in a pen together with three roosters. PM me for Paypal information.

2. dunlea421

dunlea421 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2008
    Noth central maryland
    I might be intrested. I also live in maryland(north cenral). was wondering were you got your birds from?

Jeremy

3. Serendipity

Serendipity Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    Maryland
    Hi Jeremy!
    I purhased my birds from a breeder in Gettysburg, PA. If you are interested in the birds - let me know. I am looking to decrease my "herd" of chickens and the Polish may be the first to go. I have Brabanters, Silkies, Sultans, Wyandottes, and many others. [​IMG]
    What part of Maryland are you located in?

4. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I would love some- but I need to get some after July 4th- when my bator will be empty again-any chance of some then?

5. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    OH I would love to take these too but my bator is full! Are you selling your older Polish too?

6. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    Quote:serendipity what is the name of the breeder you got your eggs from?

7. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I might get some from you later [​IMG]

8. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I will be finishing my Bator this weekend and taking it for a test drive...Once everything is calibrated and maintaining temp I will need some polish eggs. I purchased a pair of WC Black polish with my MMH order for my boyfriend as a novelty since he likes the strange look of them. Neither one made it. He is devastated. I told him once he finishes my bator that some nice person on BYC would most likely be able to sell me some eggs. Do you think you would have any eggs to sell, Next week maybe?

9. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Hey Jenlyn I was just in Panama City Beach on vacation. We had a blast.
    Chris

10. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    hey jenlyn. I live near panama city. I have been looking for some hatching eggs close by. Do you sell any of yours??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by