Polish Eggs for Sale - 1 dozen/MD

Serendipity

Songster
11 Years
Apr 30, 2008
Maryland
Black Crested White and White Crested Black Polish Eggs - 1 dozen for $30 including shipping. The eggs are ready to ship out tomorrow morning. They are from a pen of pure Polish Chickens - but the WCB and BCW are in a pen together with three roosters. PM me for Paypal information.

Hi Jeremy!
I purhased my birds from a breeder in Gettysburg, PA. If you are interested in the birds - let me know. I am looking to decrease my "herd" of chickens and the Polish may be the first to go. I have Brabanters, Silkies, Sultans, Wyandottes, and many others.
cool.png

What part of Maryland are you located in?

I would love some- but I need to get some after July 4th- when my bator will be empty again-any chance of some then?

I will be finishing my Bator this weekend and taking it for a test drive...Once everything is calibrated and maintaining temp I will need some polish eggs. I purchased a pair of WC Black polish with my MMH order for my boyfriend as a novelty since he likes the strange look of them. Neither one made it. He is devastated. I told him once he finishes my bator that some nice person on BYC would most likely be able to sell me some eggs. Do you think you would have any eggs to sell, Next week maybe?

Back
Top Bottom