Polish Frizzle Eggs Day 22.

1Pammylou

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 8, 2013
Hi, I am on Day 22 with my Polish Frizzle eggs. I have them in a hatcher and have since Day 17 when I took them out of the egg turner. The temp has been right on 99.5 to 100 the entire time. The Humidity was between 25-50 the entire time and since I put them in the hatcher I have kept it between 50-75. Mostly around 70. I candled them on day 14 and they were developing. I haven't seen any movement or had any pip or hatch. Is it over or should I wait a couple more days?

emzgogo

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 28, 2013
Ulverston,England
I have also got polish in the incubator i have had one just hatch day 22 it piped on 21 but i have had no other signs from any of the others. So know how your feeling but i am not giving up hope just yet. Good luck to you and fingers crossed soon for some pips for both of us :D

davemonkey

Songster
7 Years
Nov 25, 2012
Liberty, TX
Any news? I just read another thread where a guy got a hatch after 31 days!! Apparently there is a way to check for life when in doubt. (Candling and looking for movement??)

Anyway, I hope it's going well for you!

LTygress

Songster
7 Years
Sep 12, 2012
You can also check for internal pip by putting the egg against your ear, and lightly scratching it a few times. Listen for a chirp after each scratch. Or listen for the chick doing it's own little rubbing/scratching as it moves around inside of the egg to react to the scratch.

There is a floating test you can do, but I've found it to be VERY unreliable with chicks that die close to hatch time for whatever reason.

MANNA-PRO

Top Bottom