Polish Frizzle Roo and Hens

FFFancies

In the Brooder
12 Years
Mar 24, 2007
Hellertown,PA
I am trying to simplify a pen I have with some extra birds in the pen that I no longer need for my breeding plan. So I have a very nice all white Frizzle Bantam Roo for sale he is 1 year old along with 2 White Crested Black Polish Bantam hens to go with him. They are throwing the hens coloring in straight and frizzled feathers. I can ship if the weather permits and can take some pics if interested. Would like 30.00 for the Trio or 20.00 for the Roo and 10.00 ea. for the hens. Thanks

did you post on craigslist cause if you did I emailed you and we live in Pa near you
smile.png

Hey there, no I didnt post on there. I live in Fl, so not too close to you. I did post on here before and you said you had some eggs, but I cant incubate, I would just like some pullets that are close to 6 weeks old, or around that age. Do you have any like that at all?

no I don't I will have some hatch on tuesday and friday but I have to keep all of them because I need more for breeding next year
smile.png

oh ok thanks redchicken I appreciate it!! Do you have yours mixed at all with other birds, or just by themselves. I have heard the hens are quite friendly, but the roos can be quite mean?

my roos are young right know I will keep them seperate from my cochins because the females I heard will be beat up by other chickens I would not do it we had a bad rooster 7 years ago he would attack us when we would take the eggs so males can be mean but some other person said they had a rooster who was very sweet he would watch the chicks so no they were not attacked so they can be sweet
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom