1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Polish Frizzle Roo and Hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FFFancies, Jul 21, 2007.

1. FFFancies

FFFancies Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2007
    Hellertown,PA
    I am trying to simplify a pen I have with some extra birds in the pen that I no longer need for my breeding plan. So I have a very nice all white Frizzle Bantam Roo for sale he is 1 year old along with 2 White Crested Black Polish Bantam hens to go with him. They are throwing the hens coloring in straight and frizzled feathers. I can ship if the weather permits and can take some pics if interested. Would like 30.00 for the Trio or 20.00 for the Roo and 10.00 ea. for the hens. Thanks

2. k625

k625 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    do you have any young polish frizzle bantam pullets?

3. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    what state do you live in?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  4. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    did you post on craigslist cause if you did I emailed you and we live in Pa near you [​IMG]

5. k625

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    Hey there, no I didnt post on there. I live in Fl, so not too close to you. I did post on here before and you said you had some eggs, but I cant incubate, I would just like some pullets that are close to 6 weeks old, or around that age. Do you have any like that at all?

6. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    no I don't I will have some hatch on tuesday and friday but I have to keep all of them because I need more for breeding next year [​IMG]

7. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    fffancies where do you live I have 2 female white polish and I need a male [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  8. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    The girls are smooth, correct? Do you ship?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  9. k625

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    oh ok thanks redchicken I appreciate it!! Do you have yours mixed at all with other birds, or just by themselves. I have heard the hens are quite friendly, but the roos can be quite mean?

10. redchicken

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    my roos are young right know I will keep them seperate from my cochins because the females I heard will be beat up by other chickens I would not do it we had a bad rooster 7 years ago he would attack us when we would take the eggs so males can be mean but some other person said they had a rooster who was very sweet he would watch the chicks so no they were not attacked so they can be sweet [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by