Polish Gender?

Tonya the Chick Mama

In the Brooder
Apr 17, 2020
I got this polish chick from a friend and I was wondering with its gender?
7AA7A97B-C0D4-438D-B777-A87D69A9D44B.jpeg

The black one seems to be a pullet saying that its crest is nice and round. The white is a Male judging on its crest because the crest is not round.
The black one looks pullet to me too, but the white looks like a frizzle? That one might be tougher to sex. Were you looking to have us answer for one chick? Can we have the age? We can't see any tail hackle areas or anything either. For now there doesn't seem to be any wattle development or any redness at the base of the crest where the comb starts. It's hard when we are missing a few key details. Can you fill some in so we can make a better guess?
Hello Lovely chicken folks!
Hope you realize you are answering posts from May?
Just an FYI
:)

The black one seems to be a pullet saying that its crest is nice and round. The white is a Male judging on its crest because the crest is not round.

The black one looks pullet to me too, but the white looks like a frizzle? That one might be tougher to sex. Were you looking to have us answer for one chick? Can we have the age? We can't see any tail hackle areas or anything either. For now there doesn't seem to be any wattle development or any redness at the base of the crest where the comb starts. It's hard when we are missing a few key details. Can you fill some in so we can make a better guess?

Back
Top Bottom