Polish hens wanted & can't find any!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by 19hhbelgian, Apr 25, 2009.

1. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    I am looking for any color polish hens accept all white, but cannot find any. I would simply order from a hatchery but 25 chickens just isn't even a consideration. I am willing to drive a decent amount to get them so if anybody has any ideas PLEASE let me know! I'm in North eastern PA... Thank You!!

2. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    How far are you from reading?

3. amartinlb

amartinlb Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    Jersey Shore
    Quote:What breeder is located in Reading? WHat varieties of polish do they breed?

-Anna

4. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    www.mypetchicken.com has sexed polish, and you can get orders as small as 6. They have a good variety of colors. I ordered a buff laced, silver laced, white-crested blue, and white-crested black. The cutest, by far, were the silver-laced. I can't wait to see the blues grow up, especially isnce I suspect that one of the blues is actually a splash!! Neither of the blues is bearded but all the laced ones are.

So cute!

Tell Stephanie at MPC that I sent you. She'll recognize my name, since she and I had a lot of back & forth, plus she knows who I am on BYC. I was really pleased with the customer service I got.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by