Polish hens.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TheOLDNewChick, Sep 17, 2007.

1. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Hey y'all. Any of you Louisianians live around Bentley, Pollock, or Pineville [ or if you're heading this way soon] that have a couple of polish hens about 14-16 weeks old? No color preference. Preferably loveable. Let me know. Thanks. =]

2. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    I live north of Ruston but, alas, have no hens I'll give up. I do have a young cockerel that's turning into an interesting blue with gold mixed in. Mama's white while dad is gold laced.

Also I want to be sure you are aware of the Louisiana Chicken Festival the 29th of this month at Dubach, just north of Ruston. If you want more info just let me know.

3. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    OOOH. Lucky, your polish is pretty. My polish rooster is... quite... uhhh.. un-pretty. lol. I had one roo that was absolutely beautiful, a polish, looked exactly like I bird I saw on here an hour or so ago, silvery white feathers trimmed in black. He was stunning. But something else thought he was pretty too, and decided he'd make a good dinner -sigh-.

But, sure, can you give me some more information? I don't know if I can get up there or not, but just in case..

4. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by