Polish, Marans, EEs for sale in MD *Update--FREE*

These guys are all still available!
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks, Asher! I wasn't disapointed with the Marans stock I bought a couple of years ago--gentleman in WV, really dedicated to his birds. Those eggs in the picture are actually a good bit lighter than the eggs they laid their first year.

Blooming chicks, my Polish are pretty docile and friendly, though definitely on the goofy side! They're my favorites, and they have a ton of personality. They can be extra "flighty" on account of the fact that their crest obstructs their vision...but mine don't really seem to be. They are always calm when I go in their pen, and they are very easily handled. These WCBs have very large crests, more so than most other varieties of Polish. It does help to give them occasional "hair cuts" to keep their crest feathers out of their eyes and to keep them from getting funky with dirt/food. I think they are happier with a less obstructed view, too (who wouldn't be?
wink.png
). They do sometimes like to pick each other's crest feathers, but I've got lots of tricks to nip that in the bud and it hasn't been a big issue/problem for me. If you only have a few of them, I don't think it would be an issue at all (usually happens around here if I have a bunch of young birds outgrowing their pen).

Serendipity, if you read this--I did email you a couple of pics yesterday--if you didn't get them, let me know. Just don't want you to think I didn't send them!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Please see first post--updated information. All birds that I'm not keeping are FREE (EEs on hold; Polish and Marans roosters available)!
big_smile.png
Come get 'em!

6+ extras (usually 4-5 extra), $18 total, includes shipping. Might not be able to ship them too much longer though--getting hot here, don't want to bake them before their time.
lol.png
But I should have them available once things cool off in the fall, too.

I would love to have some polish eggs. I have some eggs in the incubator that should hatch the weekend of the 13th. Do you think you will still be able to mail some out then?

Denece&Lacey :

I would love to have some polish eggs. I have some eggs in the incubator that should hatch the weekend of the 13th. Do you think you will still be able to mail some out then?

Hi there, sorry I'm just replying to your post, but this had slipped down a few pages and I just noticed it. I will most likely have eggs to ship then, I think the only problem would be the warm weather. I imagine it's already pretty hot for you out in TX! I have had eggs shipped to me from TX to MD in August and I had a great hatch, despite them traveling in 90+ degree temps, but I know that most people don't like to ship in temps like that....so, it's up to you if you want to give them a go. If you want some when your incubator is free again, just give me a PM or an email!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom