Polish Or Marans?????

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by polish101, Sep 15, 2009.

1. polish101

polish101 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2009
    North central
    Hi,
    I am in need of a large fowl sliver polish ( have 1 silver frizzle hen and a straight male). in addition i am also in need of a maran roo (any kind just want the dark egg gene).

Thanks,
    Jeremy

North central MD

2. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

too bad you are not closer we have a rooster of the Marans breed.

3. ShaggysGirl

ShaggysGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2009
    Temperance, MI
    Too bad your not in Michigan I have 8 or 9 Cuckoo Marans Cockerels I'll be needing to get rid of soon. They are about 5 1/2 weeks old.

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Contact Peachick a member on this board she has Black copper Marans and Blue Marans and I am sure she would be glad to find a rooster for you.

5. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    If Peachick doesn't have what you need, I have a couple of pretty Cuckoo Marans cockerals available. Egg color from my Cuckoo flock has been very nice (for Cuckoos). I'm in southern MD though--Peachick is a lot closer to you. [​IMG] We do travel to Annapolis fairly often though, and I'm always willing to meet folks w/chickens there.

Can't help with the Polish, I've got Polish, but they're mostly bantams...and I don't know of anyone in the area who has LF silver laced....I think I saw a few at the Susquehanna show in the spring, so someone close by must have them...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by