polish or other wanted In Oklahoma City area

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bethinoklahoma, Mar 28, 2009.

1. bethinoklahoma

bethinoklahoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    JONES, OK
    My batch of 16 babies have gone down to 3... So sad..... To sad to talk about... My daughters really..... Long story short my husband tried to replace them today at the Blanchard auction. He felt so sorry for us, poor man. We came home with 25 black giants... I think thats right.... However my 13 year old had always wanted a crazy looking chicken... She had 5 black and white polish..None lived.. One she held in her hand as it took its last breath.... So sad. If anyone has anything like this for sale please let me know. I will travel and age is really not a problem but she had five stright run chicks they were about 5 weeks old now I guess.
    Thanks all...

2. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    i have 2 polish chicks that need a home, but we are in muskogee- we could meet you halfway if you are interested, i just posted about them- here are their pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i got them from TSC, but the other chicks and them aren't getting along...

3. idealpoultry

idealpoultry Official BYC Community Sponsor

Sep 25, 2007
    Cameron, TX
    Check with some Atwoods near you - they often get Crested Special in their assortments

Teri,

Ideal Poultry

4. bethinoklahoma

Dec 18, 2008
    JONES, OK
    I will thanks .....

5. bethinoklahoma

Dec 18, 2008
    JONES, OK
    WE LOVE THESE....
    Does anybody have any more in the OKC area ?

6. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    I'll be in the Aardmore area next week. I have this girl, who we got thinking it was going to be a Polish, but we don't know what in the heck it is is!

[​IMG]

I've also got 2 standard Cochins in this color:
    [​IMG]

And one grey one like this
    [​IMG]

If you're interested, message me.

7. bethinoklahoma

Dec 18, 2008
    JONES, OK
    Im not sure what the top one was but it dosn't look like a polish to me.
    Why were you not keeping them ?

8. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Hi, we are told the black and white one is a silver laced Hamburg. My husband was wanting a Polish, which was the only reason we got her. We breed Silkies & Showgirls. Just planned on having a Polish for him and a couple of Cochins for the fun of it. Our flock currently has about 7 Cochins, and I want to try and thin it down a bit (means I get more baby SIlkies & showgirls!)

We are selling them $10 each if you are interested. I have 2-3 Cochins and the Hamburg. Let me know if you are interested, if not someone else on the boards has expressed interest in them.

I would appreciate payment made via Paypal to hold them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by