Polish Roo or Pullet

GrantsvillMama

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 21, 2014
I bought 4 Polish this spring. They are now 11 weeks old. We are having a very difficult time telling the sexes apart. I believe I have two female and two males but I am not positive. Please help this is driving me insane.

I will try for better pictures if these don't help

GrantsvillMama

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 21, 2014

Cowgirl71

Songster
9 Years
Feb 5, 2010
Missouri Ozarks
With Polish, the "messy doos are roos" and the "Pretty Perfect Poof-heads" are Pullets.

So yes, I think you're right, 2 roos and 2 pullets. The blue is definitely a pullet, and I think the white crested black is too. The buff and the black/orange one look like roos to me. Could you get pics of those two facing the camera with their heads up?

Michael OShay

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2014
Montana
With Polish, the "messy doos are roos" and the "Pretty Perfect Poof-heads" are Pullets.

So yes, I think you're right, 2 roos and 2 pullets. The blue is definitely a pullet, and I think the white crested black is too. The buff and the black/orange one look like roos to me. Could you get pics of those two facing the camera with their heads up?

X2 on Cowgirl71.

Wyandottes7

Crowing
6 Years
Jul 24, 2013

I agree.

BantamLover21

Crowing
7 Years
Jul 24, 2013

x3

GrantsvillMama

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 21, 2014
We thought this one was a girl but it has been fighting with the boys and the afro isn't a neat as my blues.

Top Bottom