Polish "Top Hat" hatching eggs, 9+

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
These guys are the clowns of the bird world, always doing something amusing . I just love watching them run around searching intently for bugs while the rooster stands guard. The hens lay a fairly large white egg. Some folks actually trim their feathers so they can see better. I love their rock star hairdos . My flock is mixed color right now. I have a white rooster, a white crested blue rooster , splash, buff lace and silver lace hens. I have hatched chicks from this pen and so far I have gotten splash babies. These roosters are not aggressive, they are both good natured. I will not keep a mean rooster for breeding. I wrap each egg individually, and double box for shipping. However I can't guarantee your hatch rate. I do include extras as available. If you have questions, pm me. I can email you pics of my birds.

92928_deb_wcbroo.jpg

92928_deb_slp.jpg

92928_deb_blphen.jpg

92928_deb_blp_roo.jpg

One of my silkie chicks has gone broody. I would love to have some polish but do you think my little silkie could cover this many eggs? She is still young and seems so tiny compared to my big standard girls. She is definately broody. She has been collecting the other girls eggs and sitting on them. She is not happy when I take them out and she has been sitting on the nest for 3 days. But I would hate to put good eggs under her and lose them.

Zibby

I want some so bad but my Incy is full. Tell them to keep on laying for a month or so. Your birds are awesome!

Thank you! They laid all last winter for me, and I have young ones that should start laying soon. Hope to get them separated by color soon. Deb

Back
Top Bottom