Polish "Top Hat" hatching eggs, 9+

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
These guys are the clowns of the bird world, always doing something amusing . I just love watching them run around searching intently for bugs while the rooster stands guard. The hens lay a fairly large white egg. Some folks actually trim their feathers so they can see better. I love their rock star hairdos . My flock is mixed color right now. I have a white rooster, a white crested blue rooster , splash, buff lace and silver lace hens. I have hatched chicks from this pen and so far I have gotten splash babies, black babies, and white babies. These roosters are not aggressive, they are both good natured. I will not keep a mean rooster for breeding. I wrap each egg individually, and double box for shipping. However I can't guarantee your hatch rate. I do include extras as available. If you have questions, pm me. If you have any problems with one of my shipments, please contact me so i can rectify the issue. I love happy hatchers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my eggs today Deb. Perfectly safe and sound,again. Great doing buisness with someone that goes the extra mile. Thanks!!!

48196_wp_000215.jpg
[/img]Oh, Thanks so much, Michele. Please let me know how your hatch goes:jumpy Though I might add a picture of one of my hens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deb I will say the assortment of 3 dozen I got from you about 3 weeks ago hatched out really well. I got 2 dozen chicks out of 3 dozen shipped eggs. Polish were not in that assortment but I can say your Silver Laced Wyandottes, Buff Orpingtions, and Speckled Sussex are very strong healthy chicks!

Back
Top Bottom