1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Polish "Top Hat" hatching eggs, 9+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    These guys are the clowns of the bird world, always doing something amusing . I just love watching them run around searching intently for bugs while the rooster stands guard. The hens lay a fairly large white egg. Some folks actually trim their feathers so they can see better. I love their rock star hairdos . My flock is mixed color right now. I have a white rooster, a white crested blue rooster , splash, buff lace and silver lace hens. I have hatched chicks from this pen and so far I have gotten splash babies, black babies, and white babies. These roosters are not aggressive, they are both good natured. I will not keep a mean rooster for breeding. I wrap each egg individually, and double box for shipping. However I can't guarantee your hatch rate. I do include extras as available. If you have questions, pm me. If you have any problems with one of my shipments, please contact me so i can rectify the issue. I love happy hatchers![​IMG]

2. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    My hatch rate is turning out really well from these eggs Deb! Out of the 10 polish eggs 2 are fuzzing up with 4 more piped and hatching now [​IMG] [​IMG] Thank You So Very Much [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Hey Melissa,Feel free to post chick pics, dear. I have a hard time getting good pictures of babies. I am so happy your hatch is going well!!Deb

4. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    I'll go take a couple now of the two that are fuzzing up! They are just so very precious [​IMG] [​IMG] Be right back [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    When I went to go take these pics one of the pips had zipped [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] It's a white one!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Your packing is awesome Deb [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] When your Buckeyes start to lay let me know I want two dozen!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    [​IMG] Aw, so cute! My white polish rooster is such a sweetie! Thanks for posting those pics of my grandchicks![​IMG]

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I was amazed at how large these eggs are. Going in the bator tomorrow!!!

8. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Oooh, You got them! Yes, they lay a pretty big egg considering their size. Glad to hear they made it:) Deb

9. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    So far two white, one gold laced black and one silver laced black , one black with a white top hat two more pips too early to tell the color [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  10. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Wow, you got the rainbow! Wonderful:) Deb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by