Polish Trio for sale/trade in ID

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sherriekim, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    I have a Polish cockeral and two pullets available, $12.00 for the trio or $5.00 each, but I won't sell the pullets til the cockeral is gone. [​IMG]' The cockeral and one pullet are a black and white mottled and the other pullet is black with a white crest. The pullets are right at three to four months so I can not absulutely gaurantee they are pullets, but so far no signs of the tell-tell rooster features. The cockeral is closer to six months and by the time he was the age of the "assumed" pullets, you could tell he was a rooster! : ) I will consider trading this trio for other chickens, even just one chicken, depends on what type, let me know what you have to offer. I will also trade for chicken/small farm related items..ie..waterers, feeders, books on chickens, etc... E-mail me or post on the forum and I'll get right back to you. Thanks so much!

2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    how close are you to utah

3. Sherriekim

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Well, I live in Kuna which is just outside of Boise, my best geustimate is its about 250+/ miles to the Utah border. Quite a ways to go for a trio of chickens unless you already have business in Boise. I could certainly meet you in Boise or the surrounding area if that would help.

4. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Man, what a shame that I don't live in Idaho anymore. Grew up in Nampa.

5. Sherriekim

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Hey, 2manypets, have you been back to Nampa at all lately? You wouldn't believe how much that town has grown over the last five years! I wish you still lived closer, too, expecially if you want my Polish trio [​IMG], hubby is still finishing up coop number 2 for my banties and we added temporary coop 3 for the standard cochin rooster with quite the attitude and temporary coop 4 for the polish trio as the standards won't leave the poor rooster alone. Whew!! I figure I got about a week or two to get some winterized coops lined up, cold weather seems to be coming quick this year! But, seriously, its good to hear from somebody from Idaho, even if they no longer live here. Send me an e-mail sometime and I'll let you know what all is going on around these parts nowdays.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by