Polish Week by Week thread! (Very cute pics are posted here)

Your opinion?....

• Silver Laced- pullet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah! They are the cutest babies (in my opinion)!☺️ This is a picture of mine (when they were babies).😊 They all looked like little mushrooms! I even named on Mushy because she looked so much like one!🤣 There were two black silkies in with them (but they ended up being boys😉). And one of the silver sisters died.☹️View attachment 2842601
Oh my gosh. 😍 Why do polish lay with their heads buried? Mine did that and they roost with their head down. They are so weird, but cute.
I'm thinking if building mine their own pen and adding a few more. 😁

@FluffyLambs sorry for your loss. :hugs Has the temp changed? Its changed here drastically and I'm worriedly polish will get chilled.
Not really. In Florida it stays the same for most of the year lol. One night she was fine, the next morning she was acting sick, the next morning she was dead.

Oh my gosh. 😍 Why do polish lay with their heads buried? Mine did that and they roost with their head down. They are so weird, but cute.
I'm thinking if building mine their own pen and adding a few more. 😁
I don’t know it’s the cutest thing!🙈 Baby Margo would sleep with her neck complexion stretched out and with her beak poking into my arm!🤪 This isn’t her sleeping like that. Just sleeping.😉 That’s what I did!!😆
AA0C30E1-5326-4775-B81C-93A376159E41.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom