Polish - White Crested Blacks - $15.00 incl. Shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Atlchick, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    This auction is for 7-8 hatching eggs from Patti LaBelle and Rod Stewart, and Patti's look-a-like sister, Miss Thang. Shipping is included in the $15.00.
    [​IMG]. We just hatched 10 out of 12 eggs from this pen.

[​IMG]
    We have had excellent results hatching from this bunch. FYI, you could possibly be surprised with a solid white Polish, as we have been, once. These are very sweet and gentle birds, and have so much personality!

We accept Paypal at [email protected], as well as Visa/Mastercard, if you prefer. I package with the burrito-bubble-wrap method, and ship via USPS Priority with Confirmation, so that you can track your shipment.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

2. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Was reading your BYC page. Is there a solid white hen in his pen with him and the black hens?

3. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    I still have the white, but she's now been moved to another pen adjacent to the WCBs....I've been ambivalent about whether to keep her or not...but since I've built up my stock of WCBs pretty well now, I'll probably let her go. I still don't know how she happened to hatch from the White Crested Blacks, and when she was breeding with the WCB roo, all her babies were WCB.

I see you have a 'white' as your avatar. Do you need a white hen?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  4. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    He is a splash and I used to have lots of Polish until a raccoon problem that we had, now there are just a couple splash left. Raccoon problem is solved so looking around for more. I, too, once got a pure white Polish from a breeding that should not have developed a white one but it was not from black birds, I forget what I was breeding at the time, probably BBS.
    I believe I am going to get yours. I have tried to resist but it hasn't worked [​IMG]

5. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    I think he's adorable...love his crest. Does he need a girlfriend? Is Thomson east up I-20 from Atlanta, or do I have it confused with Thomason?

6. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    LOL, I have two of them. Yes Thomson is East of Atlanta up I-20 but if I hatch any of the blacks, I will most likely breed them for BBS again. By the way, you should have just gotten paid. [​IMG] I'll message you my address as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by