Polish - White Crested Blacks - $25.00 incl. Shipping

Atlchick

Songster
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
Grayson, GA
This auction is for 1 dozen - plus extras - hatching eggs from Patti LaBelle and Rod Stewart, and Patti's look-a-like sister, Miss Thang. Shipping is included in the $25.00.
33447_polish_hens2.jpg
. We just hatched 10 out of 12 eggs from this pen.

33447_polish_rod_face.jpg

We have had excellent results hatching from this bunch. FYI, you could possibly be surprised with a solid white Polish, as we have been, once. These are very sweet and gentle birds, and have so much personality!

We accept Paypal at [email protected], as well as Visa/Mastercard, if you prefer. I package with the burrito-bubble-wrap method, and ship via USPS Priority with Confirmation, so that you can track your shipment.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
KellyG...sounds like Rod Stewart is doing his job! I've got some of the cutest little 4 week-olds running around. Their heads just 'exploded' last week. Adorable!

Quote:
lol.png

Have made my big move.....am settling in and planning..... and now am setting up the coop/runs/yard this weekend in anticipation of adding a couple of my favorites variety back. Am thinking 1 bator hatch of polish...............JUST 1 to get my flock together and complete for now. Yea........
gig.gif

Ugh! You won't believe this...I may have to buy ALL NEW eggs from you.

*sigh*

I don't know what I was thinking, but I set them with the large side down. I'm so mad at myself. I'll have to wait and see what happens.
sad.png

Don't give up!!! Mama chicken gives them rolls all over the nest while she's sitting. Maybe they'll re-orient themselves and do just fine. I've made almost all the hatching mistakes you can make - except this one - so let me know what happens!

Back
Top Bottom